CruiseNet ATM/Debit Processing
Timely information for your debit card accounts
CruiseNet ATM/Debit Processing gives credit unions the ability post ATM/debit items in near real time, place automatic holds on debit items, and provide overdraft protection, overdraft notice printing, automatic ledger posting, and MICR/routing number management. ATM/Debit Processing accesses data directly from the CruiseNet core. Its flexible design makes it easily adaptable, regardless of your ATM switch provider or in-house data processing vendor.
With in-house processing, you can make sure your members are serviced the way you want them to be. When frontline staffers are assisting a member, they can see up-to-date account activity and make informed decisions. This can also facilitate proactive management of delinquent accounts and collections.
Core compatibility: CruiseNet
What It Does
- Enables you to post ATM/debit items in near real time.
- Allows you to place automatic holds on debit items.
- Provides overdraft protection and overdraft notice printing.
- Provides automatic ledger posting and MICR/routing number management.
What It Does For You
- Improves member service by giving tellers up-to-date credit card account data.
- Improves cross-selling based on member transaction data.
- Facilitates proactive management of delinquent accounts and collections.