Near-Real-Time International Wire Payments and Foreign Currency Exchange
DirectLine International enables banks to perform wire transfers, drafts, contracts in foreign currencies for commercial customers, and U.S.-dollar-to-U.S.-dollar cross-border transactions. By processing international transactions via DirectLine International, the need for redundant data entry to complete a foreign exchange wire is eliminated – providing banks with a streamlined, cost-effective way to provide international payment options to customers.
DirectLine International can be installed as a stand-alone product on the SilverLake System® platform, or combined with DirectLine Wires™, Jack Henry Banking’s solution for near-real-time domestic wire transfer service between SilverLake and the Federal Reserve Bank.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® platform.
What It Does
- Supports near-real-time incoming and outgoing international wire transfers and transactions.
- Integrates with the SilverLake core processing system.
- Hosts communications to AMEX FXIP.
What It Does For You
- Enables staff to process near-real-time international wires.
- Simplifies the process of foreign currency transactions.
- Enables banks to transfer international funds more cost-effectively.
- Creates additional revenue opportunities.
- Provides compliance with the CFPB Reg E.