Give your members increased protection from skimming fraud
Card Processing Solutions™ (CPS) offers microchip-embedded credit and debit cards, which have been shown to greatly reduce skimming fraud. The cards comply with Visa and MasterCard EMV card standards and are usable with chip card readers at home and abroad. The cards also have a magnetic stripe usable on stripe-only card readers.
The microchip embedded in the chip card stores information required to authenticate, authorize, and process transactions. The microchip also stores track-equivalent data. The chip is encrypted and provides strong security and protection against counterfeiting. The chip contains an iCVV value that is similar to CVV. If the data from a chip card is breached, the iCVV cannot be used on a magnetic stripe of a fraudulent card. It is calculated with different values than CVV and it will not pass validation when sent as part of a magnetic stripe read authorization.
What It Does
- Gives your members chip-embedded, EMV-compliant cards.
- Provides increased card usability abroad and domestically where chip readers are in place.
- Decreases skimming fraud.
- Provides flexibility because the cards are also usable with stripe-only readers.
What It Does For You
- Reduces card-related fraud loss.
- Provides compliance with EMV card security regulations.
- Offers easy card usage for members who live or travel abroad.