Episys® Credit Card Module
Comprehensive administrative control of credit card programs
The Episys Credit Card module provides host access to account balance information and transaction detail. It enables you to make rate, due date, cycle, and fee changes at your convenience. It receives authorization requests online from merchants and approves or declines the transaction using the current balance on Episys.
Credit unions may also add features to meet the needs of members and create additional card types. For example, the module can be used to track awards points and list warning codes to prohibit transaction types. The credit card module also enables in-house attention to delinquent accounts and collections. If desired, credit unions can continue to send positive balance files to their processor as a back-up, enabling the processor to stand in if necessary. The Episys credit card module is certified to operate with JHA Payment Processing Solutions and other major processors.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Provides immediate access to account balance information and transaction detail.
- Enables you to make rate, due date, cycle, and fee changes.
- Enables in-house attention to delinquent accounts and collections.
- Allows monetary completions to be received online for automatic posting or in a daily batch transmission.
What It Does For You
- Creates a better member experience because front-line personnel have the ability to make decisions and provide answers based on up-to-the-minute information.
- Increases both service and income by enabling you to create card programs tailored to your membership.
- Provides better operating efficiencies by integrating current card data with your core.