Your Electronic Payments Partner
If your financial institution owns the payment channel, you “own”
the consumer or business relationship. Financial institutions are at risk of
losing material payments relationships to non-traditional payments providers
and fintech companies offering more innovative, more convenient, faster payment
solutions with intuitive and elegant user experiences. To compete in the
payments industry today, financial institutions must enable consumers and
businesses to make quick, accurate, and secure electronic payments. Digital
technology has transformed payments and consumer expectations, and created a
highly competitive industry served by traditional and non-traditional
Enterprise Payment Solutions, a strategic component of JHA Payment
SmartPay™ platform that provides an integrated suite of
payment solutions that supports the entire payment life cycle by seamlessly accepting,
processing, and settling virtually every payment type generated in every
The SmartPay platform encompasses:
- Highly scalable desktop and mobile remote deposit capture (RDC) solutions
for micro to large businesses and other organizations.
- ACH origination and transaction processing for Internet-initiated
(WEB), telephone-initiated (TEL), and recurring credits and debits (PPD and
- ACH check conversion (BOC, ARC, and POP).
- Check 21/X9 item image processing.
- Online payment processing through a branded web site.
- Electronic bill presentment and payments (EBPP) for B2B and B2C
- Remittance/lockbox solutions.
- Payments-related fraud mitigation and risk management tools.
- Compliance tools that support the dynamic regulatory
- Sophisticated transactional tracking and reporting with analytics
tools that generate actionable insights and decision-support information.
EPS protects customer and transaction
data with 256-bit SSL encryption and advanced firewall technology, and security
best practices, such as monthly third-party vulnerability audits. EPS also ensures
compliance with NACHA rules and meets the Payment Card Industry (PCI) security
certification requirements for credit card processing.
The robust EPS application program
interface (API) can be configured and deployed to offer the highly
scalable payment solutions for near-term needs, with the flexibility to quickly
and seamlessly add payment options to support evolving business strategies and
market demands. EPS provides API implementation assistance and integration
Time-Tested, Production-Proven Payment
EPS offers unparalleled industry
expertise and presence, currently supporting more than:
- 1,600 financial institutions and 3
million consumer accounts
- 240,000 businesses representing 600,000
- 1 million mobile deposits monthly
- 80 million monthly transactions
representing $85 billion
This integrated suite of payment solutions
which is hosted in a SAS-70 secure ASP environment:
Simplifies complex payment processing with a single platform for
all types of single and recurring payments.
- Modernizes existing payment channels.
- Enables the seamless entrance into new and emerging payment
channels with highly scalable, production-proven payments options.
- Supports the industry-wide demand for a faster, easier payments
- Enables financial institutions to attract and retain more loyal
and profitable small business and commercial accounts with relevant, highly
competitive payment options.
- Enables aggressive and successful competition with traditional and
non-traditional payment processors.
- Supports flexible workflow options.
- Deploys unique reporting and analytics tools that generate
actionable insights and decision-support information.
- Leverages proven marketing and communications programs that
encourage user adoption and promote organic growth.
- Maximizes operating efficiencies and the economies-of-scale
available through vendor consolidation.
- Positively impacts the bottom line by reducing operating costs, maximizing
revenue potential, and offerings least-cost routing for ACH and Check 21
- Leverages the JHA Payment Solutions operational infrastructure and
expertise which is impossible for individual organizations to assemble and maintain.
- Proactively mitigates and manages payments-related risk and fraud.
- Complies with dynamic regulatory mandates.
- Provides industry-leading payment solutions consistently enhanced
through internal research and development, strategic acquisitions, and business
us at email@example.com for
more information or to schedule a personal demonstration of EPS solutions.
JHA Payment Solutions
As a business unit of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (Nasdaq: JKHY), JHA Payment Solutions operates as a true payments partner that replaces processing silos with a holistic payments ecosystem that is faster, simpler, and secure. JHA Payment Solutions provides the customized strategy and the production-proven solutions for traditional and emerging payment channels, and the advancing technologies needed to continually evolve, enhance, and expedite the payments experience.