Today businesses and consumers expect you to offer modern online bill pay considering the growing demand for faster, easier payments, Online bill pay is one of the “stickiest” services you can provide, and it is vital to attracting and retaining satisfiedaccountholders. This high-demand service enhances the digital banking experience and can strengthen competitive positioning and attract deposits. Replacing physical payment and check processing with a digital solution will decrease your operating costs while increasing your operating efficiencies, and the interchange and fee income will increase revenue.
iPay Solutions is an industry-leading provider of online bill pay solutions already used by approximately 4,000 financial institutions and leading providers of online banking platforms.
iPay’s turnkey, highly configurable solutions include:
- iPay Consumer Bill Pay™, is an industry-leading, turnkey solution that easily integrates with any Internet banking platform.
- iPay Business Bill Pay™, is the sophisticated bill pay solution for small and mid-size businesses.
- iPay CardPay, enhances iPay Consumer Bill Pay with a funding option that supports near real-time bill payments using credit and debit cards.
- iPay Person-to-Person (P2P), leverages iPay’s proven payments infrastructure and intuitive user experience to provide a high-demand, convenience-driven payment service offered by your trusted institution rather than a third-party.
- iPay QuickPay™, uses Amazon’s Alexa and simple voice commands to securely and quickly complete bill payment activities, review scheduled payments, and request basic information about payment history.
- iPay eBill, replaces paper-based bills with electronic bills. Eligible billers can present summary and complete electronic bills, and the promotional information included with traditional bills can be included as supporting PDFs.
- Autobooks, is the receivables and payables solution that is fully integrated with iPay Business Bill Pay.
Tier 1 Support
iPay’s solutions are backed by the collective industry expertise of approximately 350 full-time associates and the outstanding support provided by a dedicated call center staffed by bill pay experts. iPay’s Tier 1 Support includes fully branded telephone and live chat support for your end-users.
Competitively Distinct Bill Pay Solution
- JHA Resource Center™, provides free, unlimited access to award-winning marketing campaigns and materials – from email and direct mail campaigns to in-branch materials to videos ready to post on websites – available for point-andclick customization.
iPay’s contemporary solutions:
Electronic payments have evolved into a strategic part of everyday commerce and are now a must-have financial service.
JHA Payment Solutions™ provides the customized strategy, proven solutions for every payments channel, and advancing technologies needed to simplify complex payment processing and continually evolve the payments experience by moving money faster, more efficiently, and more securely.
- Support complete customization with an application program interface (API) that can be consumed by your financial institution or your online banking provider to provide a seamless Omni-channel experience.
- Seamlessly integrate with most online banking and mobile solutions, and many of the industry’s leading core systems.
- Leverage modern, aesthetic design that drives intuitive enrollment and payee set-up, and exceptional user experiences.
- Support personal and business payments including single and recurring payments, expedited payments, account-to-account transfers intra-institution and with accounts at other institutions, gift checks, donations, payroll deposits, and more.
- Support flexible funding modules.
- Are supported by unlimited access to award winning marketing campaigns and resources that drive user adoption, and the professional communications that educate users about the enhanced iPay-driven experience.
- Consistently leverage the industry’s latest technologies and faster payment innovations.
- Provide a state-of-the-art portal – Master Site – that supports financial institutions and bill pay users with a self-service utility that streamlines virtually every interaction with iPay solutions.
JHA Resource Center™