Jack Henry Loan MarketplaceSM
Online Solution for Loan Trading
The system for loan trading and participation hasn’t changed for decades. What if you could access this market online - not only for trading but by placing deals in the market to be absorbed by others during a credit crisis?
With the Loan Marketplace, you can now buy, sell, and participate loans utilizing a fully digital experience that’s at your fingertips 24/7. Loans can represent any lending asset class and be single transactions or pooled together.
When you work with the Loan Marketplace, you can expect:
- Easy-to-Navigate Listings. Find exactly what you’re looking for by filtering across listings like asset class, product type, geography, loan amounts and counts, FICO, DTI, DSCR, and other credit metrics.
- Unbiased Access. Tap into opportunities from 1,000+ institutions in 50 states, representing a $2B+ market that includes all geographies, asset sizes, and institution types.
- Greater Liquidity and Loan Growth. Gain better access to the national secondary market with a real opportunity to manage loan portfolios more strategically.
- Deal Notifications. Receive alerts whenever a trade hits the marketplace that matches up with your current needs.
- A Mobile-Friendly Platform. Easy access for scrolling through listings while on the go.
- Integration into your Jack Henry core platform.
Free your institution from hidden transaction fees, limited access, and having to deal with a broker with the Jack Henry Loan Marketplace.